Retirement made more simple.
An IRA account that’s not your average IRA.
We created it with one thing in mind — keep it simple. We look after you and your money, check in on your dreams and never forget our commitment to you. We’re here to make sure your retirement savings fulfill every one of your dreams, while providing a secure income. Rolling over an existing IRA account or opening a new one? Come to the place that’s here today for your tomorrows.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you make the deposit.
- Interest is calculated using the daily balance.
- Penalties apply for early withdrawal and fees may reduce earnings.
- This account will be automatically renewed at maturity. You have a grace period of ten (10) calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw the funds without being charged a penalty.
- Ask us about your IRA rollover
Potential IRA Tax Savings
Many Americans can deduct all or part of their IRA contributions from current income taxes. The deductible amount depends on your income, marital status and whether you’re an active participant in an employer-sponsored plan as defined by the Internal Revenue Service. Consult your tax advisor to review the tax deductible status of an IRA. Regardless of the amount you’ll be able to save now on taxes, an IRA is a smart way for you to save for a secure retirement.
*A substantial penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal on CDs. On non-compounding CDs with term greater than 1 year, interest cannot remain on deposit and payout of interest is mandatory. For additional rate, fee and cost information, please refer to account disclosure statement.
*A minimum balance of $25.00 is required to obtain the advertised APY on Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). A substantial penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal on IRAs. For additional rate, fee and cost information, please refer to disclosure statement.