Banks Never Ask That.
- Avoid clicking suspicious links in your email inbox
- Watch out for suspicious attachments
- Don't rely on Caller ID for incoming calls
- Watch out for a false sense of urgency
- Never send personal/sensitive info in a text
- Be wary of text about payment or payment apps
Beyond their typically smaller size, community banks are defined by their focus on the geographic area, or community, they call home. In contrast to larger financial institutions, the money you keep with a community bank remains in that community.
That means your money stays local via loans to neighborhood small businesses and sponsorships of community initiatives. Banking with a community bank is the financial equivalent of shopping locally.
Find out more about the benefits of banking locally here.